Terms and Conditions
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted & be bound by the rules & consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion & any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Promoter & Data Controller: Take That Ltd., Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (Please do not send entries to this address)
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All participants fulfilling the instructions on the competition page will be entered into the free draw to win £20 worth of EuroMillions lottery tickets.
- To be eligible to win the EuroMillions lottery tickets entrants must have Liked our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/GB.EuroMillions and clicked Share on the competition post.
- Closing time and date for receipt of entries for the draw are as follows:
12pm Thursday 28th June 2012
- One entry will be drawn at random from the eligible contestants and the winner will be notified via Facebook no later than 24 hours after the draw. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will receive their prize in time for the EuroMillions draw on Friday 29th June 2012
- No entrant may win more than one prize.
- This Facebook promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency.
- The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (in whole or in part) for alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- The winners’ details (name and city location only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked “EuroMillions Facebook Competition June 2012” to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate HG1 2YR within ten weeks after the published closing date.