EuroMillions £80/€100 Million Jackpot 22/3/2013
There is a one-off EuroMillions draw on 22nd March 2013 with a guaranteed jackpot of €100,000,000 (roughly £80 million). This means that regardless of the jackpot in the lead-up to the draw the jackpot fund will be boosted to the guaranteed amount of €100 million.
EuroMillions Results for 22/3/2013 will be available online shortly after the draw has taken place and can be viewed below or on the EuroMillions Results section.
## COMPETITION ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED ##
To celebrate this Superdraw we will be running a Twitter competition between 11/3/2013 and 21/3/2013 where a total of 80 winners will be drawn at random to each win a EuroMillions Superdraw ticket. Simply Follow us at twitter.com/uk_euromillions and retweet any of our competition posts marked #Euro80m. Ten winners will be chosen at random for each day the competition runs (Mon-Thurs only) and details of the winners can be found below including each winners EuroMillions numbers.
The EuroMillions Results for 22/3/2013 are as follows:
#Euro80m Competition Winners
Day 1 (11/3/2013)
Winning tickets will be sent out to entrants within ten days of the draw date. In the event that a ticket wins a prize greater than £5,000 the winner will be required to collect the ticket in person from our offices in North Yorkshire providing proof of age, identity and UK residency.
#Euro80m Terms and Conditions
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted & be bound by the rules & consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion & any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Promoter & Data Controller: Take That Ltd., Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (Please do not send entries to this address)
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All participants fulfilling the instructions in the competition section will be entered into the free draw to win one EuroMillions Lottery ticket for the 22nd march 2013 draw.
- To be eligible to win the EuroMillions lottery tickets entrants must be following out Twitter account at http://twitter.com/euromillions_ and Retweeted any of our daily competition posts marked as #Euro80m.
- Closing time and date for receipt of entries for the draw are as follows: 5pm each competiion day. Days of operation are: 11/3/2013, 12/3/2013, 13/3/2013, 14/3/2013, 18/3/2013, 19/3/2013, 20/3/2013, 21/3/2013
- Ten entries will be drawn at random from the eligible contestants and the winner will be notified via Twitter no later than 24 hours after the draw. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No entrant may win more than one prize.
- This Twitter promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and UK residency.
- The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (in whole or in part) for alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Each entrant completely releases Twitter from any and all liability.
- The winners’ details (name and city location only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked “EuroMillions Twitter #Euro80m Competition” to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate HG1 2YR within ten weeks after the published closing date.