Players across Europe will be keeping their fingers tightly crossed in the hope of scooping a £24 million (€30 million) double rollover jackpot in tonight’s EuroMillions draw. Although no ticket holders managed to match the main numbers 10, 22, 36, 45, and 48 plus two Lucky Stars 4 and 11 to scoop the jackpot in Tuesday’s draw, six lucky players are no doubt still celebrating having won £115,285 (€158,311) each by matching five main numbers and one Lucky Star.Read More
Tonight’s EuroMillions draw could alleviate the gloom of trudging back to work after a wet and windy Bank Holiday weekend as there is a £17 million (€21 million) rollover jackpot up for grabs. No one matched the five main numbers and two Lucky Stars drawn on Friday night, meaning that ticket holders are vying for a top prize of £17 million (€21 million) this evening.Read More
The EuroMillions jackpot has increased to £17 million (€21 million) after no ticket holder managed to match all seven numbers drawn.Read More
One lucky Austrian ticket holder has claimed the biggest EuroMillions jackpot since the middle of July, finding themselves a cool £43.5 million (€54.3 million) better off in the short amount of time it took for the draw to take place in Paris on Tuesday night.Read More
More EuroMillions News
- Spanish player lands £30 million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Set for Triple Rollover as Jackpot Reaches £29 million
- There’s a £24 Million Jackpot up for Grabs in Tonight’s EuroMillions Draw!
- EuroMillions Jackpot Rolls Over after No Ticket Holders Match Winning Numbers
- Tonight’s EuroMillions Jackpot is Worth £11 Million!
- Summer of Sport Competition Winner
- The Next EuroMillions Superdraw is Scheduled for October!
- Top Off a Spectacular Summer of Sport with £500 of Holiday Vouchers!
- Friday's EuroMillions Draw Boasts £47 Million Rollover Jackpot
- Tuesday’s EuroMillions Draw Set for Quadruple Rollover