This evening’s EuroMillions results had players in the UK and across the continent in a veritable tizzy as they waited to find out if they had what it took to grab the £149.7 million (€190 million) jackpot. The planned Superdraw that took place on Friday 3rd October resulted in a rollover streak that continued until tonight, when a single ticket holder from Portugal bagged the lot.Read More
Tonight sees EuroMillions hit its jackpot cap for the first time since Friday 10th August 2012 with players eyeing up a top prize of £150 million (€190 million). A run of six rollovers since the Superdraw on Friday 3rd October have seen the jackpot rise to the maximum amount allowed, meaning that it has to be won either tonight or on Tuesday.Read More
UK EuroMillions players need never worry about missing a massive jackpot again after the option to play the game continuously by Direct Debit was introduced today. Previously tickets were able to be purchased a maximum of four weeks in advance but now, after a simple set up process, lottery fans can ensure that their numbers are entered into every big money EuroMillions draw without fail.Read More
Tonight’s EuroMillions draw captured the hearts and minds of players across the continent as they hoped that the numbers they chose would pay off and land them a £143.6 million (€181.7 million) windfall.
More EuroMillions News
- EuroMillions Jackpot Increases to £100 Million
- Millionaire Maker is the New Name for Millionaire Raffle
- EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 7th October
- Get Ready for Tonight’s £87 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Results for Friday 3rd October 2014
- EuroMillions £77 Million Superdraw Tonight!
- EuroMillions Offers £25 Million Jackpot Tonight
- EuroMillions Results for Friday 26th September
- Tonight’s EuroMillions Jackpot Stands at £20 Million
- Win 100 Tickets for the £80 Million EuroMillions Superdraw!
- EuroMillions Jackpot Reaches £20 Million
- Irish Ticket Holder Scoops £68.3 Million Jackpot
- Gigantic EuroMillions Jackpot of £69 Million on Offer Tonight
- Friday's EuroMillions Draw Boasts £69 Million Jackpot
- Superdraw Excitement As Friday's EuroMillions Jackpot Rolls Over Again!
- EuroMillions Jackpot Surpasses £50 Million Mark
- Warning Issued Over EuroMillions Email Scam
- Quintuple Rollover for EuroMillions as Jackpot Reaches £43 million (€54 million)
- Friday Night’s EuroMillions Quadruple Rollover Jackpot Reaches £37 Million
- UK EuroMillions Prize Worth £51,232 Set to Expire This Month
- Triple Rollover Jackpot For Tuesday’s EuroMillions Draw
- £24 Million (€30 Million) Jackpot for Friday's EuroMillions!
- £17 Million Jackpot for Tonight's EuroMillions Draw
- EuroMillions Results for Friday 22nd August
- Austrian Ticket Holder Claims £43.5 Million (€54.3 Million) Rollover Jackpot