Players will be champing at the bit for online EuroMillions ticket sales to resume as they eye up a £29 million (€37 million) triple rollover jackpot on Tuesday night. Ticket sales were suspended on Saturday at 7:30pm in order to refresh and upgrade the National Lottery website and are due to be reinstated this afternoon (Monday 1st September), when there is sure to be high demand for the tickets that bring with them the opportunity to become a multimillionaire.Read More
Players across Europe will be keeping their fingers tightly crossed in the hope of scooping a £24 million (€30 million) double rollover jackpot in tonight’s EuroMillions draw. Although no ticket holders managed to match the main numbers 10, 22, 36, 45, and 48 plus two Lucky Stars 4 and 11 to scoop the jackpot in Tuesday’s draw, six lucky players are no doubt still celebrating having won £115,285 (€158,311) each by matching five main numbers and one Lucky Star.Read More
Tonight’s EuroMillions draw could alleviate the gloom of trudging back to work after a wet and windy Bank Holiday weekend as there is a £17 million (€21 million) rollover jackpot up for grabs. No one matched the five main numbers and two Lucky Stars drawn on Friday night, meaning that ticket holders are vying for a top prize of £17 million (€21 million) this evening.Read More
The EuroMillions jackpot has increased to £17 million (€21 million) after no ticket holder managed to match all seven numbers drawn.Read More
More EuroMillions News
- EuroMillions Winner Plans to Give Away Fortune for the Benefit of Her Home Town
- Spanish player lands £30 million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Set for Triple Rollover as Jackpot Reaches £29 million
- There’s a £24 Million Jackpot up for Grabs in Tonight’s EuroMillions Draw!
- EuroMillions Jackpot Rolls Over after No Ticket Holders Match Winning Numbers
- Tonight’s EuroMillions Jackpot is Worth £11 Million!
- Summer of Sport Competition Winner
- The Next EuroMillions Superdraw is Scheduled for October!
- Top Off a Spectacular Summer of Sport with £500 of Holiday Vouchers!
- Friday's EuroMillions Draw Boasts £47 Million Rollover Jackpot
- Tuesday’s EuroMillions Draw Set for Quadruple Rollover