EuroMillions iPhone App Help
The Euro-Millions.com iPhone and iPad app brings you the latest winning numbers, checks all of your tickets to tell you how much you have won, informs you of massive jackpots and reminds you to buy tickets so you don’t miss out on a huge payday.
Click on the EuroMillions iPhone and iPad app page to see the full list of fantastic features available to you on the go.
How to view the latest EuroMillions results
- Tap to open the app and it will instantly refresh and load the most recent EuroMillions result. You can also manually update the page by tapping the ‘Refresh’ icon in the top right hand corner.
- Find the full prize breakdown and the number of winners in a certain draw by tapping on the button marked 'More Details'.
How to view supplementary draws
- The first time you load the app, it will ask if you wish to see information on supplementary EuroMillions games. You can decline to see any, or choose to be provided with results for Millionaire Maker in the UK, the French My Million game or Ireland’s EuroMillions Plus.
- If you want to change your selection, tap ‘Extras’, then ‘Settings’ and select the correct information in the menu.
How to set a notification
- Tap 'Extras', then tap 'Notifications' and you will be presented with a number of options.
- Choose whether you want to be informed in your device's Notification Centre as soon as the balls have been drawn in the Tuesday draw, Friday draw or both.
- Use the sliders to set a notification for when the EuroMillions jackpot hits a certain value or a particular number of rollovers have occurred.
- Tap 'Add Reminder' to set an alarm, prompting you to buy tickets for the next EuroMillions draw so you never miss out on the chance to become a millionaire.
- Set the Special Events switch to create a push notification any time there is news of a Superdraw, Mega Friday draw or other exciting EuroMillions information.
How to check your EuroMillions ticket
- Select the 'Checker' tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Add Ticket', enter the five main numbers and two Lucky Stars, add a name for the ticket if you wish and then stipulate whether it is played in Tuesday draws, Friday draws or both. Tap 'Save' and you can see how it performed in a certain EuroMillions draw by scrolling through the dates.
- If you play multiple EuroMillions lines, perhaps as part of a syndicate, you can repeat the steps to add as many tickets as you like and the app will tell you the total value of all the prizes you have won for each draw.
How to generate random EuroMillions numbers
- Tap the 'Generator' button on the bottom menu.
- A randomly selected EuroMillions line appears on your screen.
- Create more selections of five main numbers and two Lucky Stars by tapping 'Generate Numbers' again, as many times as you like.
How to view archived EuroMillions results
- Tap 'Extras' at the bottom of the screen, followed by 'Archive'.
- Select the year of the draw you would like to find out more about.
- Scroll through the list of draws from that year until you find your desired result.