UK Millionaire Maker
All players of the UK version of EuroMillions are automatically entered into the UK Millionaire Maker draw which guarantees at least one lucky player will win £1 million in every draw.
A Millionaire Maker code is automatically generated for each line of EuroMillions numbers purchased and consists of four letters and five numbers (e.g. HHHH12345). Each code is then entered into a raffle where one is picked at random in a standard draw to win the prize.
Millionaire Maker Codes
The most recent winning UK Millionaire Maker codes can be found below. Check them against the combinations on your EuroMillions tickets to see if you are due a £1 million prize. To win one of the guaranteed £1 million EuroMillions raffle prizes, your code has to match all of the characters in the order they appear. A partial match does not win a prize.
* This amount includes the £1 Million Every Month for a Year raffle.
Millionaire Maker Checker
† While we make every effort to ensure that the results Checker is accurate, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions in the information provided or any loss resulting from any such error or omission. Please read our full disclaimer. You can only win a prize if you purchased an entry for the applicable draw date. View information on how to claim a prize.
About UK Millionaire Maker
The EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker guarantees that at least one player in the UK will win £1 million in every EuroMillions draw. As the two games are played separately, it is possible to win a prize in both the main EuroMillions game and Millionaire Maker, so players are advised to check their tickets carefully.
How it Works
The odds of winning the UK Millionaire Maker game vary depending on the number of players in each game. For example, a Tuesday EuroMillions draw tends to attract fewer players, meaning your odds of winning in midweek are better than on a Friday.
Millionaire Maker codes can start with the letter H, J, M, T, V, X or Z , and the chances of winning are exactly the same for each code.
European Millionaire Maker works in a similar way, but is open to everyone who plays a line in any of the nine participating EuroMillions nations, and the first letter of the code will be different in each country.
How to Claim
If you have won a UK Millionaire Maker prize, then you need to claim within 180 days of the draw date, as per the UK EuroMillions Rules. If you do not claim in time, your prize, and the interest that has accumulated, will be allocated to the lottery’s Good Causes fund.
View the How to Claim page for more information.
History of the UK Millionaire Maker
- 12th January 2019 – To increase the amount of Millionaire Maker special event draws that are held, the number of codes in every standard draw decreased from two to one. The first special event draw is scheduled for spring 2019, when 40 UK millionaires will be created in one night.
- 24th September 2016 – The number of Millionaire Maker prizes on offer in a standard draw doubled to two. Mega Friday became Mega Week, providing even more exciting prizes and luxury experiences.
- 31st October 2014 – Millionaire Raffle became Millionaire Maker and the first Mega Friday draw was held, rewarding 25 players with £1 million and a VIP trip to Makepeace Island in Australia.
- March 2014 – The National Lottery applied for permission to rename Millionaire Raffle as Millionaire Maker and provide non-cash prizes alongside the £1 million award in select draws.
- 26th July 2013 – The 100 UK Millionaires Raffle returned to give another 100 ticket holders the chance to become millionaires. This highly anticipated draw resulted in a huge increase in ticket sales but, in the event, left the previous record unchallenged when only 92 of the 100 £1 million prizes were claimed.
- 31st May 2013 – The £1 Million Every Month for a Year draw was held. Instead of the prize being worth £1 million, this draw offered one lucky player a prize of £12 million, paid in twelve £1 million monthly instalments.
- 27th July 2012 – The promotional 100 Millionaires draw on the night of the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games in London resulted in 97 of the 100 Millionaire Maker winners claiming their prize, breaking the world record for the most millionaires made in one night.
- 25th November 2011 – Millionaires Month began, awarding 50 £1 million prizes in the four weeks leading up to Christmas.
- 13th November 2009 – Millionaire Raffle was launched.
Christmas and New Year's Special Draws
There are often special versions of the UK Millionaire Maker game held around the festive season which give away multiple raffle prizes. In the past, these games have been held on Christmas Day/Boxing Day and New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.
Occasionally, the UK Millionaire Maker will hold special editions of the game which will see 100 players win £1 million. Currently, the 100 UK Millionaire Raffle draw which took place on Friday 27th July 2012 holds the world record for making the highest number of lottery millionaires in one night after 97 of the 100 prizes were claimed.
Players receive one free entry into the UK Millionaire Maker for each line of EuroMillions numbers purchased and this remains the case regardless of how many Millionaire Maker prizes are on offer.