Three lucky EuroMillions players split the biggest EuroMillions jackpot of the year on Friday night, winning €53 million each.
Find the latest EuroMillions news below. Whether it's a story about a big winner coming forward to claim a prize, or an announcement about an upcoming special event, Euro-Millions.com brings you all the reports you need to know. The most recent EuroMillions news update is shown first, and you can scroll down for previous articles.
The second EuroMillions Superdraw of 2023 will take place on Friday 2nd June, giving players the opportunity to try and win a jackpot of €130 million.
There will be a special spring promotion on Friday 21st April, guaranteeing that 20 EuroMillions players in the UK will become millionaires.
Belgium celebrated one of its biggest-ever EuroMIllions wins on Tuesday night as a single ticket holder pocketed a jackpot worth €144 million (£129 million).
The first EuroMillions Superdraw of 2023 ended in a rollover as nobody won the €130 million on offer, pushing the jackpot even higher for next Tuesday.
- EuroMillions Jackpot Soars as Superdraw Ends in Rollover
- French Player Wins €160 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Superdraw and 20 Millionaires Draw Announced
- £171 Million EuroMillions Jackpot Goes To Single UK Winner
- EuroMillions Jackpot Tops £120 Million After Superdraw Rollover
- UK Player Wins £110 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Jackpot Surges Past £100 Million
- Get Set for EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 9th September
- UK Player Wins Record €230 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- 22 UK Millionaires Guaranteed on Friday 22nd July