An enormous EuroMillions jackpot of £113.4 million (€130 million) was on offer on Friday as players across Europe set their sights on the biggest prize of the year. It turned out to be a special night as more than 3.1 million prizes were won in total and many participants grabbed life-changing amounts of cash, but the jackpot rolled over for the 13th time in a row and will now rise to £121 million (€139 million) for the next draw.Read More
As EuroMillions fans look forward to the chance to try and win Friday night’s £112 million (€129 million) jackpot, there may be some players who do not know every fascinating detail about the game or the latest big prize. Read on to discover five things you might not have been aware of.Read More
Friday’s EuroMillions jackpot is worth an estimated £112 million (€129 million). This comes as a result of Tuesday’s draw, in which no ticket holder was able to match the numbers required to land the nine-figure top prize.Read More
The EuroMillions jackpot has rocketed to a stratospheric £99 million ahead of Tuesday night’s draw, giving fans the chance to win the game’s largest prize for seven months and splash out on a luxury lifestyle for the rest of their days.Read More
More EuroMillions News
- Dijon Family Claims €83.3 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Mega Week In May Offers Jaunt to Japan
- Key Stats As EuroMillions Celebrates 1,000 Draws
- Five Big Moments From EuroMillions’ First 1,000 Draws
- EuroMillions Set For 1,000th Draw
- More Than £1.1 Million in UK EuroMillions Prize Money Set to Expire in April
- French EuroMillions Player Wins €83.3 Million Jackpot
- Special Ireland Only Raffle Draw to Take Place in May
- Huntingdonshire EuroMillions Winner Collects £1 million
- April Mega Week To Send Winners To Seychelles
- Scottish Independence: Could Scotland Still Play EuroMillions if it Leaves the UK?
- EuroMillions Winner Helps Out Rock Festival
- March Mega Week Offers South African Safari
- Second Time Lucky For Irish EuroMillions Winners
- Why Do Some Countries Win More EuroMillions Jackpots?
- How EuroMillions Lucky Stars Work
- EuroMillions Winners Support Liverpool Baby Hospice
- Portuguese Player Picks Up €80.5 Million Jackpot
- How to Avoid Missing Out on EuroMillions Prizes
- EuroMillions Offers Huge £64 Million Jackpot
- How ‘Fate Decreed’ That Kent Florist Would Win EuroMillions Prize
- Is This The Most Understated EuroMillions Celebration Ever?
- Valentine’s Day Brings EuroMillions Success for Pub Syndicate
- Do You Use Statistics To Choose Your EuroMillions Numbers?
- Shipley Mum’s ‘Head Sent Spinning’ By EuroMillions Jackpot Win
- EuroMillions Set To Create More Big Winners Across Europe
- EuroMillions Jackpot Won in the UK for the Second Time in a Week
- What Are The Different Ways To Become A EuroMillions Millionaire?
- EuroMillions Jackpot Won in Belgium and the UK
- Father Vows to Treat Family After £247,513 EuroMillion Win
- French Election: What Could Frexit Mean For EuroMillions?
- EuroMillions Mega Week Offers Ultimate Hawaiian Adventure
- Time Running Out for Wycombe EuroMillions Winner
- Spanish Player Scoops €25.8 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- Irish EuroMillions Player Guaranteed to Win €1 Million
- Mega Week Offers Two Weeks in Paradise to Lucky Winners
- €88.5 Million EuroMillions Jackpot won in Ireland