The date for the first EuroMillions Superdraw of 2023 has been set for Friday 3rd March, with the jackpot set to be lifted to a guaranteed €130 million (approximately £113 million).
The EuroMillions draw on Friday 3rd February 2023 will see players from all participating countries entered into a free raffle draw for the chance to win €/£1 million!
EuroMillions has enjoyed a record year in 2022, paying out billions of euros across Europe and creating the biggest winners the game has ever seen. Here’s all the top facts and figures from the last 12 months.
After Friday’s Superdraw rollover, a single player snapped up the EuroMillions jackpot at the next time of asking, as someone won €142 million on Tuesday night. The winning ticket was sold in Belgium.
A EuroMillions jackpot of €130 million was up for grabs in Friday night’s Superdraw, but no tickets matched all the winning numbers. The rollover sets up an even bigger jackpot next time, with the potential for a thrilling run of draws in the lead-up to Christmas.
- Get Set for EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 9th September
- UK Player Wins Record €230 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- 22 UK Millionaires Guaranteed on Friday 22nd July
- EuroMillions Creates Big Winners Even As Jackpot Stays at Cap
- EuroMillions Jackpot Hits €230 Million Cap
- Record EuroMillions Jackpot in Sight
- EuroMillions Jackpot Rises After Superdraw Rollover
- Friday’s EuroMillions Superdraw Offers €130 Million Jackpot
- EuroMillions Superdraw Set for Friday 17th June
- UK’s Biggest EuroMillions Winners Go Public