From small prizes to jackpot windfalls, millions of EuroMillions winners are created in every draw. To date, the largest EuroMillions prize possible, a life-changing €190 million, has been won twice – first in August 2012 by Adrian and Gillian Bayford from the UK and then again in October 2014 by a Portuguese ticket holder, who won the huge prize after a series of rollovers brought the value of the top prize right to the jackpot cap.
For a full list of EuroMillions prizes, including the highest, lowest and average amounts won in each prize tier, have a look at the EuroMillions Prizes page.
Total Winners to Date in each Country
Jackpot Winners by Country
Each of the nine participating countries has produced at least one EuroMillions jackpot winner since the game began in 2004. You can use the table below, which is updated every time the jackpot is won, to discover the exact number of top prize winners by country.
|Country:||Jackpot Winners:||Percentage of Total
Total Winners to Date in Each Prize Tier From Each Country
|Prize||UK||France||Spain||Portugal||Ireland||Belgium||Austria||Luxembourg & Switzerland†||Total|
|5 + 2||68||87||82||66||11||29||14||17||374|
|5 + 1||1,201||1,277||1,214||984||132||373||258||361||5,800|
|4 + 2||16,692||19,231||17,504||14,619||1,711||5,595||3,666||5,240||84,258|
|4 + 1||278,098||301,722||273,737||227,982||27,993||89,291||58,132||84,263||1,341,218|
|3 + 2||744,858||836,064||757,690||640,640||77,700||245,277||157,186||288,611||3,748,026|
|2 + 2||10,675,431||12,005,503||10,848,609||9,217,753||1,111,539||3,522,036||2,258,020||3,327,721||52,966,612|
|3 + 1||12,236,561||13,268,756||12,030,375||9,981,428||1,231,970||3,920,956||2,572,659||3,706,931||58,949,636|
|1 + 2||55,870,513||62,876,186||56,780,458||48,435,072||5,835,295||18,485,670||11,840,307||17,458,117||277,581,618|
|2 + 1||175,102,433||190,161,147||172,348,835||143,516,537||17,657,603||56,226,262||36,854,920||53,256,737||845,124,474|
|Country Specific Prizes*||1,453||27,064,283||63||57||1,030||578,004||1||4||27,644,895|
* These include Raffles, Etoile+ Prizes for France and European Raffles won in each country.
† This column combines the winners from Luxemburg and Switzerland because the lottery operators of these countries do not provide a full breakdown of winners for each prize tier.
Sum of Prizes Won to Date in Each Country
* This amount doesn't include the cash equivalent value of Mega Week prizes.
Sum of Prizes Won to Date in Each Prize Tier
The following amounts include total winners from all countries for each prize tier using Euro values.
|Prize||Total||% of Total|
* Etoile+ prizes are only available in France where players can pay an extra fee for additional chances to win.
Total European Raffles Drawn
|Country||Raffles||% of Total|
Jackpot Winners by Weekday
|Weekday||Winners||% of Total|
Jackpot Winners in Each Month
|Month||Winners||% of Total|
September have created the most jackpot winners in a month with December creating the fewest jackpot winners in a month.
Jackpot Winners in Each Year
|Year||Winners||% of Total|
2013 has created the most jackpot winners in a year with 2004 creating the fewest.
Jackpot Winners by Day of the Month
|Day of Month||Winners||% of Total|
Top 15 Largest EuroMillions Winners
The table below lists the top 15 largest EuroMillions jackpot winners and the countries in which the lucky entries were purchased. Click on a result date to see more information about that specific draw.
|Results Date:||Draw Number:||Amount Won:||Country:|
October 24th 2014
August 10th 2012
July 12th 2011
November 13th 2012
October 11th 2016
November 20th 2015
September 13th 2011
June 2nd 2017
June 13th 2014
March 29th 2013
October 8th 2010
March 14th 2014
June 12th 2015
May 8th 2009
May 13th 2011
References for equivalent Euro amounts: 1. €190,000,000, 2. €185,000,000, 3. €129,818,431, 4. €129,384,564, 5. €129,204,405
You can also take a look back at how many winners there were in the first 100 EuroMillions draws.
EuroMillions Syndicate Winners
There are several notable EuroMillions syndicate wins throughout the history of the game:
- On Friday 1st July 2016, a syndicate of Dublin bus drivers won a EuroMillions jackpot worth €23.8 million. Each of the 22 members of the group received just over €1 million and even arrived by bus to pick up their cheques!
- On Friday 6th November 2009, a syndicate of seven office workers in Merseyside won a whopping £45.5 million when their entry was one of two British tickets that split a jackpot of £91.1 million. Each member received £6.5 million.
- A Facebook syndicate coordinated by Gary Schei from East Linton won big on a Mega Friday draw on 27th February 2015, with each of the 79 members taking home at least £21,213 each. Schei himself had four shares in the syndicate and walked away with £84,852.
Top 10 Jackpot Winners by Day of the Year
|Day of the Year||Winners|
Top 10 Jackpot Winners in a Specific Month
|Year and Month||Winners|