Check your EuroMillions tickets for the last 180 days to see if you've won a prize.
To get started, enter your numbers into the fields in the EuroMillions Checker below. Remember to enter any raffle codes from your ticket to have those verified automatically too.
Please note that entering your numbers into the Ticket Checker does not mean that you have won any prizes stated. To have won a prize, you must have purchased tickets for each relevant EuroMillions draw with the numbers you have entered.
How to Check Your EuroMillions Numbers
Having your tickets checked automatically against previous results makes it easy to find out in seconds if you've won a prize.
- Enter your five main numbers and both Lucky Star numbers into the Checker box. You can switch between the manual entry and grid entry method using the switch at the top of the page.
- Enter your Millionaire Maker codes into the 'Raffle Code' box to have them checked at the same time as your main numbers.
- If you have multiple lines of numbers to check, press '+Add Line' as many times as required to enter all of your numbers.
- Choose how many days you would like to check results for; 7 days, 30 days or 180 days. You can also state whether you would like to check Tuesday draws, Friday draws or both.
- Once you have entered your numbers, hit 'Check'. Your entered numbers will then be verified against all draw results for the chosen date period and any winning matches will be highlighted.
- If you have made any errors when entering your numbers, you will be able to go back by selecting the 'Edit' button at the top of the page.
While we make every effort to ensure that the EuroMillions Results Checker is accurate, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions in the information provided or any loss resulting from any such error or omission.