Here are the key facts:
- There will now be two UK Millionaire Maker codes drawn every Tuesday and Friday, meaning that even if no one picks up the jackpot in the main draw, two millionaires will be made in each game.
- “Mega Weeks” will occur on the last Tuesday and Friday of every month, creating more millionaires and more millionaire lifestyle experiences.
- Players will now choose their two Lucky Stars from numbers 1 to 12 (players currently choose from 1 to 11).
- The price for a single line will increase from £2.00 to £2.50.
- The first EuroMillions draw under the new rules will be held on Tuesday, September 27th, featuring a special, as-yet-unrevealed, event to celebrate the changes.
- A new UK Monthly Bonus Draw will be launched, offering a prize pool of £1 million.
- The jackpot prize for the Friday, 30th September draw has already been set at €130 million (approximately £100 million).
You can learn more about these exciting changes to EuroMillions at the dedicated page.