The game launched back on Friday 13th February 2004, and over the last 13 years it has helped to transform the lives of many players and raise huge amounts of money for charity. Here are some of the key stats from the first 999 draws.
- 365 Jackpots have been won. France has been the most successful country with 85 wins, ahead of Spain (82) and the UK (65).
- The jackpot has twice reached €190 million. Adrian and Gillian Bayford from the UK won this amount in August 2012, before a Portuguese player equalled the record in October 2014.
- The most frequently drawn EuroMillions number has been 50, which has appeared 120 times in 999 draws. Next on the list are 44, 23, 4 and 19.
- The most frequently drawn Lucky Star has been 8, having come out 211 times. The number 9 has appeared as a Lucky Star 206 times.
- The number drawn the least has been 46, which has appeared only 73 times.
Take a look at the EuroMillions Statistics page to find out more about the numbers which have featured in the first 999 draws, including the most common consecutive pairs, the most overdue numbers and much more.
Friday’s special game will give fans the chance to win a fantastic jackpot of £30 million (€36 million) by either choosing their numbers online or visiting an authorised retailer in one of the nine participating countries. Good luck!