Jackpot Spending Spree
19th June 2008 10:27 AM
It has been two weeks since the last EuroMillions jackpot win, and this means that the top prize for the draw on Friday 20 June has swelled to around €43 million (around £34 million). Here are a few of the things you could do with that kind of money if you’re lucky enough to win this week:
• You could buy a French Chateaus for £340,000. Cheaper ones are available, but the 17th century models are generally favoured by the rich and famous. If you don’t fancy living in France, how about a beach home in Thailand for around £300,000?
• Fancy a drive in style? £34 million would get you a Bentley, a Rolls Royce Phantom, and a Lamborghini Murcielago and leave you with at least £33 million in change.
• Want to be the next Tarantino or Spielberg? Put down £10 million and use it to make your own movie. You’ll still have £24 million left over to spend when you get to Cannes.
• Spend £30,000 on therapy for twelve months. You may need help getting used being a multi-millionaire.
• Buy a helicopter for around £640,000. Then invest a few thousand more to learn how to fly it.
• If you wear glasses, you could buy corrective eye surgery for less than £5,000 in a top clinic, and never again complain about not being able to see those lottery numbers.
£34 million is an astonishing amount of money. So astonishing that you could do everything we’ve mentioned on this page and still have over £21.6 million left over. If you’re lucky enough to win EuroMillions this week, it looks like your biggest problem will be figuring out what to do with it all!
Page Last Updated: 05/06/2014 12:35:55