• You could buy a French Chateaus for £340,000. Cheaper ones are available, but the 17th century models are generally favoured by the rich and famous. If you don’t fancy living in France, how about a beach home in Thailand for around £300,000?
• Fancy a drive in style? £34 million would get you a Bentley, a Rolls Royce Phantom, and a Lamborghini Murcielago and leave you with at least £33 million in change.
• Want to be the next Tarantino or Spielberg? Put down £10 million and use it to make your own movie. You’ll still have £24 million left over to spend when you get to Cannes.
• Spend £30,000 on therapy for twelve months. You may need help getting used being a multi-millionaire.
• Buy a helicopter for around £640,000. Then invest a few thousand more to learn how to fly it.
• If you wear glasses, you could buy corrective eye surgery for less than £5,000 in a top clinic, and never again complain about not being able to see those lottery numbers.
£34 million is an astonishing amount of money. So astonishing that you could do everything we’ve mentioned on this page and still have over £21.6 million left over. If you’re lucky enough to win EuroMillions this week, it looks like your biggest problem will be figuring out what to do with it all!