The draw, known as a European Millionaire Maker raffle, will be the first promotional game of the year following a strong run of five Superdraws and one European Millionaire Maker in 2022.
The last European Millionaire Maker raffle, held in January 2022, offered the same prizes as this year’s event. 100 players from across the EuroMillions countries each scooped a cool £/€1 million overnight!
How do I enter the 100 Millionaires draw?
Taking part in the draw is as simple as buying a regular EuroMillions ticket for the draw – that’s all you need to do!
Lottery retailers in each of the nine EuroMillions countries will print a nine-character raffle code on each ticket sold for the 3rd February draw. This code is your entry into the raffle and does not cost any extra to enter.
You will receive one raffle code entry for each line of EuroMillions numbers you play. So a single ticket will contain one raffle entry, whereas a 5-line ticket will contain five raffle entries, and so on.
Each country’s raffle codes start with a different allocated letter:
- Austrian codes will begin with either A, N, O or W
- Belgian codes will begin with B
- French codes will begin with F
- Irish codes will begin with I
- Luxembourgian codes will begin with L
- Portuguese codes will begin with P
- Spanish codes will begin with E
- Swiss codes will begin with either R or S and;
- UK codes will begin with either H, J, M, T, V, X or Z
Typically the codes will be printed on your ticket below the numbers you have selected for the main game.
If you’re playing in a country such as the UK which already runs a Millionaire Maker raffle alongside each EuroMillions draw, your raffle code will be entered into both the UK and European Millionaire Maker raffles. This means that you’ll need to check your codes against both sets released on the night. Why not download the App, which will automatically check your raffle codes against all winning codes on the night?
Does it cost extra to enter the 100 Millionaires raffle?
No, there is no additional charge in any of the participating countries. Just pay your regular €/£2.50 for each set of EuroMillions numbers you want to play and you’ll be automatically entered into the draw.
How will I know if I’ve won?
There are multiple ways to check, depending on whether you play online or instore.
If you play online, you’ll be automatically notified via email if you win a prize – it’s entirely possible to win a prize in the main game as well as in the raffle!
If you play in store, be sure to store your tickets safely and check them after the winning numbers and raffle codes are published.
If you have a paper ticket, there are a few ways to see if you’ve won:
- You can manually check your numbers and raffle codes against the results once they’re released
- You can input them into the automatic ticket checker, which is especially helpful if you have bought multiple entries.
- The QR code scanner within the App will tell you in an instant if you’ve won a prize
- Head over to the European Millionaire Maker page after the draw. You’ll be able to see the national flag of the country where each of the winning raffle codes were sold.
Please note that any prizes won must be claimed within the defined claim periods in each of the EuroMillions countries. In the UK you have 180 days to claim and in Ireland it’s 90 days.