The 1,000th EuroMillions draw ticket giveaway has now closed. The winners will be contacted via email shortly.
Follow us on Social Media
Follow Euro-Millions.com on social media to stay up to date with future competitions and giveaways:Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Previous Competitions and Winners
September 2016: #FreeTicketFrenzy
- Keith Hunter
- Jenny Cook
- Davina Mellon
- David Hawke
- Helen Tobin Perry
- Jasmin Sultan
- Jasmine Johns
- Christopher Barrett
- Caroline Gardner
- Clare Gorst
- Lee Gallon
- Craig Stirk
- Louise Bresch
- Victoria Wilson
- Ann Robinson
- Simon Collinge
- Kevin Howie
- Sue Tang
- Nicola Hoyle
- Sion Williams
- Julia Crosbie
- Terry Baggaley
- Nickie Torvill
- Chris Greenall
August 2016: #ArmchairAthlete 4K TV Giveaway
- Siobhan Jones was the lucky winner of a 4K TV in the #ArmchairAthlete giveaway! When we contacted Siobhan, she said "Thank you so much, I am gobsmacked about winning the TV. My husband is over the moon too... Just in time for the new football season."
July 2016: PS4 & PES 2016 Giveaway
- Nathan Chapman was the lucky winner of a PlayStation 4 and a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016. When we spoke to Nathan regarding his win, he said "I entered the competition laying in bed on a Monday morning when I should have been getting ready for work - but I'm so glad I did. I usually just check @UK_EuroMillions for the Euromillions results so hopefully that's my next big win!"
February 2016: Valentines Giveaway
- Barry Page was the lucky winner of a Red Letter Days Spa Day for Two! When we spoke to Barry, he said "Thank you so much for this amazing prize of a Spa day for two - my partner and I are absolutely delighted and are really looking forward to this special day."
- James Astrella was the lucky winner of an Interflora bouquet of 12 roses to be delivered on Valentine's Day! When we contacted James, he told us "So pleased to have won the roses!"
2016: January Blues Giveaway
- Diane Allen from Doncaster was the ninth and final winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: "Wow can't believe I have won many thanks - looking forward to using the tickets"
- Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the penultimate winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we spoke to Patricia, she told us: "What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a sports Direct Voucher"
- Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the seventh winner of the Giveaway, winning a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: "What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!"
- Dale Askew from Surrey was the sixth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 1kg of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we spoke to Dale, he said: "I'm delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!"
- Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the fifth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 10 EuroMillions tickets for the draw on 19th January! When we spoke to Ruth, she said: "I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up."
- Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the fourth winner of the Giveaway, winning a Nutribullet! When we contacted Rachel, she said: "I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now!"
- Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the third winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: "This is amazing! Can't believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy."
- Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the second winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: "Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you"
- Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the first winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a month's Pure Gym membership. When we contacted Aimee, she said: "When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)"
December 2015: iPad Pro Giveaway
- Matthew Richards from Bournemouth was the lucky winner of an iPad Pro in December 2015. When we contacted Matthew, he said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you... you've made my Christmas special!" We're glad to hear it, Matthew. Have a great Christmas!
November 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Hannah Macdougall from Perthshire won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Superdraw on Friday 6th November 2015. When we contacted Hannah, she told us: "I was at work when I found out, and it's not what I expected to hear when I answered the phone. Here's hoping its a lucky Friday!" Good Luck, Hannah!
October 2015: iPhone 6S Giveaway
- Sarah Lowry from Bradford-On-Avon won an iPhone 6S in our October giveaway! When we contacted Sarah, she said: "I'm over the moon to have won the iPhone 6S, thanks so much Euromillions, you're amazing!"
August 2015: Premier League Football T-Shirt Giveaway
- Liam Crow from Durham won a Premier League 2015/16 team shirt of his choice. When we spoke to Liam, he said "Finding out that I won the competition was such a good feeling. I've always supported Newcastle since I was a young boy and now I've got the new shirt to show off!"
June 2015: Mega Friday Ticket Giveaway
- Ashley Honeyford from Belfast won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Mega Friday draw on Friday 26th June 2015. When we spoke to Ashley about his win, he said: "I would like to thank you for the tickets, I was over the moon when I won. If I win any money this Friday night it would be going towards a house and our wedding next year."
June 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Nicola Rock from County Antrim was the winner of 100 tickets for the EuroMillions superdraw on 5th June 2015. When we got in touch with Nicola about her good luck she said: "I'm really delighted to win so many tickets! I have a good feeling about it. I'd love to take my family away for a nice break and have fun. Fantastic!"
April 2015: Apple Watch Sport Competition
- Kevin Aitken from Bournemouth was the winner of an Apple Watch Sport. When we contacted Kevin regarding his good fortune he told us: "I always enter competitions but never win so when I found out about this I was so excited and can't wait to get the prize, my daughter is going to be over the moon!"
March 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Mikey Dolan from Wednesbury was our Superdraw ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 6th March 2015. When we let Mikey know of his good fortune he told us: "I'm actually shocked and overwhelmed that i have won! Perfect timing for booking disneyland paris with my daughter and partner for her first holiday! Fantastic!"
October 2014: Mega Friday Ticket Giveaway
- Eddie Brookes from Ledbury was our Mega Friday ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for the first ever EuroMillions Mega Friday draw on Friday 31st October 2014. When he and his wife found out about their good fortune, they told us "We are a retired couple with a large family. The first thing we would do is celebrate with the family, have a nice holiday and help the family."
October 2014: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Congratulations to our Superdraw Ticket Giveaway winner Kerry Vallance from Clarkston, who won £200 worth of EuroMillions tickets for the €100m Superdraw that took place on Friday 3rd October 2014! When speaking about her prize win, Kerry said, "I can't actually believe I have won all these tickets. I so hope I am lucky because I could really do with the extra money. It would be lovely to treat my whole family. It's my son's birthday on Tuesday. He wants a bigger house with a bigger bedroom, so fingers crossed!"
July 2014: Summer Of Sport Competition
- Congratulations to our Summer of Sport competition winner Kelly Whitfield from Walthamstow, who won £500 worth of Holiday Vouchers. When asked how she would spend her vouchers, Kelly said, "I would love to take my children to Disney World Florida because I know how much they would love it."
June 2014: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Congratulations to our EuroMillions Ticket Giveaway competition winner Dennis Crawford from Kilmacolm, Scotland, who won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the EuroMillions draw on Tuesday 17th June 2014. When asked how he would spend his winnings if he won the jackpot Dennis responded, "I would treat my family to a holiday then set up trust funds for my grandchildren, my family always come first!"
February 2014: Big Holiday Giveaway
- The lucky winner of the Big Holiday Giveaway won a £1,000 voucher towards a holiday of their choice. Congratulations!
December 2013: Christmas Giveaway
- The lucky winner of the grand prize of £500 in high street shopping vouchers was Ms. Whitham from Hull, who said regarding her win "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me. I have been on cloud nine since the phone call."
- The winner of the second prize, a 42" LG Smart Television was Ms. Lewis of Aberdare!
- The lucky winner of our third prize - a Supercar Driving Experience, was Ms. Jeffreys from Mid Glamorgan!
- Finally, the winner of our fourth prize, 25 EuroMillions Tickets was Mr. Provost from London, good luck for the Christmas Eve draw!
November 2013: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Mrs Williams from Nottingham won 100 Free entries to the EuroMillions £80 Million Superdraw which took place on Friday 15th November. When Mrs Williams was informed that she had won the competition she responded saying “Wow! Thank you so much. That's fantastic; I'm absolutely delighted. What a lot of chances to win.”
September 2013: EuroMillions Ticket Giveaway
- In September, Euro-Millions.com ran a competition to win 100 FREE tickets that was won by a Twitter user (@Heather64). Heather received 100 entries into the EuroMillions draw that took place the very same day the competition closed (27th September 2013).