Win 1,000 Tickets for the 1,000th EuroMillions Draw
To celebrate the 1,000th EuroMillions draw taking place on Friday 21st April 2017, Euro-Millions.com is giving 50 entrants the chance to win 20 entries into the draw. That's a total of 1,000 tickets!
Fancy a chance of getting your hands on 20 tickets for the 1,000th draw? Entry couldn't be easier:
- Answer the eight poll questions further down this page.
- Enter your details in the required fields below.
- Sit back and wait! We'll be in touch if you're randomly selected as a winner.
50 winners will be selected at random after the giveaway closes at 12pm on Wednesday 19th April 2017. The winners will be contacted and will need to provide their name and a photograph to feature alongside previous winners on this page in order to claim their prize.
- By submitting this competition form you are confirming you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions. You are also consenting to Take That Ltd storing your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and agree to receive further information on this competition, future email newsletters from our brands, and customer research enquiries. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and you can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe options within these communications. Should you wish to enter our competition but do not want to provide us with your contact details via the online form, please email us at directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal entries including the required information detailed on the online form may be sent to The Lottery Company, PO Box 200, Harrogate, HG1 2YR.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Take That Ltd., Registered address Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (do not send entries to this address).
- The ticket giveaway is running on Euro-Millions.com, where 50 winners will be randomly selected from all entries on the site to win 20 EuroMillions tickets each.
- The winners will be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion, including a photograph and quote regarding the prize win to feature on our site and social media pages.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules of the Promotion and consent to the holding of their personal data by the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry requirements form part of the rules of entry into the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any such disputes or issues.
- All participants fulfilling the entry requirements of the Promotion will be entered into the prize draw to win the set prize of 20 EuroMillions tickets (worth £50) for the 1,000th EuroMillions draw on Friday 21st April 2017.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must complete all eight poll questions on the Competitions page (https://www.euro-millions.com/competitions), register their name, mobile number and a valid email address by the competition deadline detailed on the Euro-Millions.com Competitions page.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry requirements will not be accepted.
- No liability is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network failure, computer hardware failure, software failure or other delivery method of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The deadline for receipt of entries is 12pm on Wednesday 19th April 2017.
- Participants must be resident in the UK to be eligible.
- The winners will be announced after the prize draw closes on Wednesday 19th April 2017. The name of the winners will be posted on the website shortly after the draw and will also be announced on our social media pages.
- In the event that Euro-Millions.com is unable to contact any of the first entries drawn within 24 hours, or if a winner fails to comply with the publicity requirements stated or is otherwise not eligible under these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to re-draw the prize and award it a second randomly picked entrant.
- This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency.
- Euro-Millions.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (in whole or in part) for alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner's details (name and town only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "EuroMillions 1,000 Ticket Prize Draw March 2017" to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate HG1 2YR within ten weeks of the published closing date.
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to their full name, town of residency and a photo of themselves being included on our site(s) for publicity purposes.
Previous Competitions and Winners
August 2016: #ArmchairAthlete 4K TV Giveaway
- Siobhan Jones was the lucky winner of a 4K TV in the #ArmchairAthlete giveaway! When we contacted Siobhan, she said "Thank you so much, I am gobsmacked about winning the TV. My husband is over the moon too... Just in time for the new football season."
July 2016: PS4 & PES 2016 Giveaway
- Nathan Chapman was the lucky winner of a PlayStation 4 and a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016. When we spoke to Nathan regarding his win, he said "I entered the competition laying in bed on a Monday morning when I should have been getting ready for work - but I'm so glad I did. I usually just check @UK_EuroMillions for the Euromillions results so hopefully that's my next big win!"
February 2016: Valentines Giveaway
- Barry Page was the lucky winner of a Red Letter Days Spa Day for Two! When we spoke to Barry, he said "Thank you so much for this amazing prize of a Spa day for two - my partner and I are absolutely delighted and are really looking forward to this special day."
- James Astrella was the lucky winner of an Interflora bouquet of 12 roses to be delivered on Valentine's Day! When we contacted James, he told us "So pleased to have won the roses!"
2016: January Blues Giveaway
- Diane Allen from Doncaster was the ninth and final winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: "Wow can't believe I have won many thanks - looking forward to using the tickets"
- Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the penultimate winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we spoke to Patricia, she told us: "What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a sports Direct Voucher"
- Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the seventh winner of the Giveaway, winning a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: "What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!"
- Dale Askew from Surrey was the sixth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 1kg of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we spoke to Dale, he said: "I'm delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!"
- Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the fifth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 10 EuroMillions tickets for the draw on 19th January! When we spoke to Ruth, she said: "I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up."
- Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the fourth winner of the Giveaway, winning a Nutribullet! When we contacted Rachel, she said: "I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now!"
- Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the third winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: "This is amazing! Can't believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy."
- Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the second winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: "Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you"
- Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the first winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a month's Pure Gym membership. When we contacted Aimee, she said: "When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)"
December 2015: iPad Pro Giveaway
- Matthew Richards from Bournemouth was the lucky winner of an iPad Pro in December 2015. When we contacted Matthew, he said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you... you've made my Christmas special!" We're glad to hear it, Matthew. Have a great Christmas!
November 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Hannah Macdougall from Perthshire won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Superdraw on Friday 6th November 2015. When we contacted Hannah, she told us: "I was at work when I found out, and it's not what I expected to hear when I answered the phone. Here's hoping its a lucky Friday!" Good Luck, Hannah!
October 2015: iPhone 6S Giveaway
- Sarah Lowry from Bradford-On-Avon won an iPhone 6S in our October giveaway! When we contacted Sarah, she said: "I'm over the moon to have won the iPhone 6S, thanks so much Euromillions, you're amazing!"
August 2015: Premier League Football T-Shirt Giveaway
- Liam Crow from Durham won a Premier League 2015/16 team shirt of his choice. When we spoke to Liam, he said "Finding out that I won the competition was such a good feeling. I've always supported Newcastle since I was a young boy and now I've got the new shirt to show off!"
June 2015: Mega Friday Ticket Giveaway
- Ashley Honeyford from Belfast won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Mega Friday draw on Friday 26th June 2015. When we spoke to Ashley about his win, he said: "I would like to thank you for the tickets, I was over the moon when I won. If I win any money this Friday night it would be going towards a house and our wedding next year."
June 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Nicola Rock from County Antrim was the winner of 100 tickets for the EuroMillions superdraw on 5th June 2015. When we got in touch with Nicola about her good luck she said: "I'm really delighted to win so many tickets! I have a good feeling about it. I'd love to take my family away for a nice break and have fun. Fantastic!"
April 2015: Apple Watch Sport Competition
- Kevin Aitken from Bournemouth was the winner of an Apple Watch Sport. When we contacted Kevin regarding his good fortune he told us: "I always enter competitions but never win so when I found out about this I was so excited and can't wait to get the prize, my daughter is going to be over the moon!"
March 2015: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Mikey Dolan from Wednesbury was our Superdraw ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 6th March 2015. When we let Mikey know of his good fortune he told us: "I'm actually shocked and overwhelmed that i have won! Perfect timing for booking disneyland paris with my daughter and partner for her first holiday! Fantastic!"
October 2014: Mega Friday Ticket Giveaway
- Eddie Brookes from Ledbury was our Mega Friday ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for the first ever EuroMillions Mega Friday draw on Friday 31st October 2014. When he and his wife found out about their good fortune, they told us "We are a retired couple with a large family. The first thing we would do is celebrate with the family, have a nice holiday and help the family."
October 2014: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Congratulations to our Superdraw Ticket Giveaway winner Kerry Vallance from Clarkston, who won £200 worth of EuroMillions tickets for the €100m Superdraw that took place on Friday 3rd October 2014! When speaking about her prize win, Kerry said, "I can't actually believe I have won all these tickets. I so hope I am lucky because I could really do with the extra money. It would be lovely to treat my whole family. It's my son's birthday on Tuesday. He wants a bigger house with a bigger bedroom, so fingers crossed!"
July 2014: Summer Of Sport Competition
- Congratulations to our Summer of Sport competition winner Kelly Whitfield from Walthamstow, who won £500 worth of Holiday Vouchers. When asked how she would spend her vouchers, Kelly said, "I would love to take my children to Disney World Florida because I know how much they would love it."
June 2014: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Congratulations to our EuroMillions Ticket Giveaway competition winner Dennis Crawford from Kilmacolm, Scotland, who won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the EuroMillions draw on Tuesday 17th June 2014. When asked how he would spend his winnings if he won the jackpot Dennis responded, "I would treat my family to a holiday then set up trust funds for my grandchildren, my family always come first!"
February 2014: Big Holiday Giveaway
- The lucky winner of the Big Holiday Giveaway won a £1,000 voucher towards a holiday of their choice. Congratulations!
December 2013: Christmas Giveaway
- The lucky winner of the grand prize of £500 in high street shopping vouchers was Ms. Whitham from Hull, who said regarding her win "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me. I have been on cloud nine since the phone call."
- The winner of the second prize, a 42" LG Smart Television was Ms. Lewis of Aberdare!
- The lucky winner of our third prize - a Supercar Driving Experience, was Ms. Jeffreys from Mid Glamorgan!
- Finally, the winner of our fourth prize, 25 EuroMillions Tickets was Mr. Provost from London, good luck for the Christmas Eve draw!
November 2013: Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Mrs Williams from Nottingham won 100 Free entries to the EuroMillions £80 Million Superdraw which took place on Friday 15th November. When Mrs Williams was informed that she had won the competition she responded saying “Wow! Thank you so much. That's fantastic; I'm absolutely delighted. What a lot of chances to win.”
September 2013: EuroMillions Ticket Giveaway
- In September, Euro-Millions.com ran a competition to win 100 FREE tickets that was won by a Twitter user (@Heather64). Heather received 100 entries into the EuroMillions draw that took place the very same day the competition closed (27th September 2013).