Win Entries for the €100M Superdraw on 30th June
There’s a €100 million (estimated £87 million) jackpot on offer this Friday 30th June in the first Superdraw of the year and Euro-Millions.com is giving two lucky winners 50 free entries into the draw (100 entries in total)!
It couldn’t be easier to enter. Just get involved on Twitter or Facebook and tell us how you would spend such an amazing amount of money, whether it is moving to a luxury house in the country, buying a yacht or going to live on your own private island. Let us know any fun ways you can think of to use €100 million.
30th June 2017
How to Enter
To enter via Facebook:
- Like the Euro-Millions.com Facebook page
- Like the Pinned post
- Comment on the post, telling us how you'd spend €100 Million
- Follow the Euro-Millions.com Twitter account
- Retweet the Pinned tweet
- Reply to the tweet, telling us how you'd spend €100 Million
- By entering the Superdraw entry giveaway, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions. You are also consenting to Take That Ltd storing your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act and agree to receive further information on this giveaway, future email newsletters from our brands and customer research enquiries. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and you can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe options within these communications. For any technical questions regarding this giveaway, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Promoter and Data Controller: Take That Ltd., Registered address Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (do not send entries to this address).
- The Superdraw entry giveaway is running across the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Euro-Millions.com, with two winners (one from Facebook, one from Twitter) each winning 50 entries for the €100,000,000 EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 30th June 2017.
- To enter:
Through Facebook: participants must 'Like' the Euro-Millions.com Facebook page, 'Like' the Pinned giveaway post and leave a comment, telling us how you would spend a €100 Million jackpot.
Through Twitter: participants must 'Follow' the Euro-Millions.com Twitter account, 'Retweet' the Pinned giveaway post and reply, telling us how you would spend a €100 Million jackpot
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with this giveaway.
- The giveaway will run from 4:20pm on Monday 26th June to 4pm on Thursday 29th June 2017. At the end of the giveaway, two winners will be randomly selected (one from Facebook and one from Twitter) to win 50 entries for the draw on Friday 30th June 2017.
- The winners will be required to create an account at Jackpot.com, where their 50 entries will be deposited into their online account.
- The winners will be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion, including a photograph, their full name and location which will be used on the Competitions page of Euro-Millions.com.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules of the Promotion and consent to the holding of their personal data by the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry requirements form part of the rules of entry into the giveaway.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any such disputes or issues.
- All participants fulfilling the entry requirements of the Promotion will be entered into the random draw to win one of two prizes of 50 EuroMillions entries for the €100 million Superdraw on Friday 30th June 2017.
- No purchase is necessary.
- In order to win a prize, entrants must be able to provide a full name, address, contact number, email address and photograph for verification purposes.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those failing to meet the entry requirements will not be accepted.
- No liability is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network failure, computer hardware failure, software failure or other delivery method of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entrants may enter the Superdraw entry giveaway once per social platform. Entrants may only win one prize. Additional entries will not be counted.
- The giveaway closes at 4pm on Thursday 29th June, 2017. Winners will have 24 hours to create an account at UK.Jackpot.com after being contacted by Euro-Millions.com, where they will then receive their entries into the EuroMillions draw.
- In the event that Euro-Millions.com does not receive a response from a winner within 24 hours, or if the winner fails to comply with the publicity requirements stated or is otherwise not eligible under those Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
- Participants must be resident in the UK to be eligible.
- This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency.
- The winner's details (name and town only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "Euro-Millions.com – Superdraw Entry Giveaway" to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate HG1 2YR within ten weeks of the published closing date.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to their full name, town of residency and a photo of themselves being included on our site(s) for publicity purposes.
- Keith Hunter
- Jenny Cook
- Davina Mellon
- David Hawke
- Helen Tobin Perry
- Jasmin Sultan
- Jasmine Johns
- Christopher Barrett
- Caroline Gardner
- Clare Gorst
- Lee Gallon
- Craig Stirk
- Louise Bresch
- Victoria Wilson
- Ann Robinson
- Simon Collinge
- Kevin Howie
- Sue Tang
- Nicola Hoyle
- Sion Williams
- Julia Crosbie
- Terry Baggaley
- Nickie Torvill
- Chris Greenall
- Siobhan Jones was the lucky winner of a 4K TV in the #ArmchairAthlete giveaway! When we contacted Siobhan, she said "Thank you so much, I am gobsmacked about winning the TV. My husband is over the moon too... Just in time for the new football season."
- Nathan Chapman was the lucky winner of a PlayStation 4 and a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016. When we spoke to Nathan regarding his win, he said "I entered the competition laying in bed on a Monday morning when I should have been getting ready for work - but I'm so glad I did. I usually just check @UK_EuroMillions for the Euromillions results so hopefully that's my next big win!"
- Barry Page was the lucky winner of a Red Letter Days Spa Day for Two! When we spoke to Barry, he said "Thank you so much for this amazing prize of a Spa day for two - my partner and I are absolutely delighted and are really looking forward to this special day."
- James Astrella was the lucky winner of an Interflora bouquet of 12 roses to be delivered on Valentine's Day! When we contacted James, he told us "So pleased to have won the roses!"
- Diane Allen from Doncaster was the ninth and final winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: "Wow can't believe I have won many thanks - looking forward to using the tickets"
- Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the penultimate winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we spoke to Patricia, she told us: "What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a sports Direct Voucher"
- Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the seventh winner of the Giveaway, winning a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: "What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!"
- Dale Askew from Surrey was the sixth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 1kg of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we spoke to Dale, he said: "I'm delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!"
- Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the fifth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 10 EuroMillions tickets for the draw on 19th January! When we spoke to Ruth, she said: "I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up."
- Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the fourth winner of the Giveaway, winning a Nutribullet! When we contacted Rachel, she said: "I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now!"
- Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the third winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: "This is amazing! Can't believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy."
- Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the second winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: "Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you"
- Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the first winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a month's Pure Gym membership. When we contacted Aimee, she said: "When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)"
- Matthew Richards from Bournemouth was the lucky winner of an iPad Pro in December 2015. When we contacted Matthew, he said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you... you've made my Christmas special!" We're glad to hear it, Matthew. Have a great Christmas!
- Hannah Macdougall from Perthshire won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Superdraw on Friday 6th November 2015. When we contacted Hannah, she told us: "I was at work when I found out, and it's not what I expected to hear when I answered the phone. Here's hoping its a lucky Friday!" Good Luck, Hannah!
- Sarah Lowry from Bradford-On-Avon won an iPhone 6S in our October giveaway! When we contacted Sarah, she said: "I'm over the moon to have won the iPhone 6S, thanks so much Euromillions, you're amazing!"
- Liam Crow from Durham won a Premier League 2015/16 team shirt of his choice. When we spoke to Liam, he said "Finding out that I won the competition was such a good feeling. I've always supported Newcastle since I was a young boy and now I've got the new shirt to show off!"
- Ashley Honeyford from Belfast won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Mega Friday draw on Friday 26th June 2015. When we spoke to Ashley about his win, he said: "I would like to thank you for the tickets, I was over the moon when I won. If I win any money this Friday night it would be going towards a house and our wedding next year."
- Nicola Rock from County Antrim was the winner of 100 tickets for the EuroMillions superdraw on 5th June 2015. When we got in touch with Nicola about her good luck she said: "I'm really delighted to win so many tickets! I have a good feeling about it. I'd love to take my family away for a nice break and have fun. Fantastic!"
- Kevin Aitken from Bournemouth was the winner of an Apple Watch Sport. When we contacted Kevin regarding his good fortune he told us: "I always enter competitions but never win so when I found out about this I was so excited and can't wait to get the prize, my daughter is going to be over the moon!"
- Mikey Dolan from Wednesbury was our Superdraw ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for EuroMillions Superdraw on Friday 6th March 2015. When we let Mikey know of his good fortune he told us: "I'm actually shocked and overwhelmed that i have won! Perfect timing for booking disneyland paris with my daughter and partner for her first holiday! Fantastic!"
- Eddie Brookes from Ledbury was our Mega Friday ticket giveaway winner. He won 100 tickets for the first ever EuroMillions Mega Friday draw on Friday 31st October 2014. When he and his wife found out about their good fortune, they told us "We are a retired couple with a large family. The first thing we would do is celebrate with the family, have a nice holiday and help the family."
- Congratulations to our Superdraw Ticket Giveaway winner Kerry Vallance from Clarkston, who won £200 worth of EuroMillions tickets for the €100m Superdraw that took place on Friday 3rd October 2014! When speaking about her prize win, Kerry said, "I can't actually believe I have won all these tickets. I so hope I am lucky because I could really do with the extra money. It would be lovely to treat my whole family. It's my son's birthday on Tuesday. He wants a bigger house with a bigger bedroom, so fingers crossed!"
- Congratulations to our Summer of Sport competition winner Kelly Whitfield from Walthamstow, who won £500 worth of Holiday Vouchers. When asked how she would spend her vouchers, Kelly said, "I would love to take my children to Disney World Florida because I know how much they would love it."
- Congratulations to our EuroMillions Ticket Giveaway competition winner Dennis Crawford from Kilmacolm, Scotland, who won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the EuroMillions draw on Tuesday 17th June 2014. When asked how he would spend his winnings if he won the jackpot Dennis responded, "I would treat my family to a holiday then set up trust funds for my grandchildren, my family always come first!"
- The lucky winner of the Big Holiday Giveaway won a £1,000 voucher towards a holiday of their choice. Congratulations!
- The lucky winner of the grand prize of £500 in high street shopping vouchers was Ms. Whitham from Hull, who said regarding her win "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me. I have been on cloud nine since the phone call."
- The winner of the second prize, a 42" LG Smart Television was Ms. Lewis of Aberdare!
- The lucky winner of our third prize - a Supercar Driving Experience, was Ms. Jeffreys from Mid Glamorgan!
- Finally, the winner of our fourth prize, 25 EuroMillions Tickets was Mr. Provost from London, good luck for the Christmas Eve draw!
- Mrs Williams from Nottingham won 100 Free entries to the EuroMillions £80 Million Superdraw which took place on Friday 15th November. When Mrs Williams was informed that she had won the competition she responded saying “Wow! Thank you so much. That's fantastic; I'm absolutely delighted. What a lot of chances to win.”
- In September, Euro-Millions.com ran a competition to win 100 FREE tickets that was won by a Twitter user (@Heather64). Heather received 100 entries into the EuroMillions draw that took place the very same day the competition closed (27th September 2013).
To enter via Twitter:
The giveaway closes at 4pm on Thursday 29th June 2017, where two lucky entrants (one from Facebook and one from Twitter) will each be awarded with 50 entries for Friday's draw. To receive the entries, the winners will need to open an account at uk.jackpot.com, if they do not already have an account.